You can help protect civil liberties by making an online tax-deductible donation to the ACLU-MN Foundation today. Donations made to the ACLU-MN Foundation are used to support the ACLU-MN's education and legal programs only.
The ACLU of Minnesota is comprised of the ACLU-MN and the ACLU-MN Foundation. The ACLU-MN Foundation is the arm of the ACLU-MN that conducts our litigation and communication efforts. Gifts to the ACLU-MN Foundation are tax-deductible to the donor to the extent permissible by law. Click here to learn more about the distinction between the two organizations.
Ways to Give
- Gifts can also be made by mailing a check to:
2300 Myrtle Ave, Suite 180
St. Paul, MN 55114
- If you would like to give a gift in honor or in the memory of an individual please contact Molly Miller at email@example.com or 651-645-4097 x127
- You can support the ACLU of Minnesota with bequests, donation of stocks, mutual funds, or securities, and by planned giving. Please contact Carol Stoddart at 651-645-4097 x126 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- You can donate to us at work through the United Way. When making your pledge:
- Provide list the American Civil Liberties Union of Minnesota Foundation, 2300 Myrtle Ave, Suite 180, St. Paul, MN 55114 to ensure that your designated gift goes to the right agency—many have similar names.
- Submit designation information at the time of the pledge.