The 2018 Minnesota Legislative Session begins on Tuesday, February 20! Follow along with this year's session by tuning in to our Facebook Live discussions with ACLU-MN Legislative Director Ben Feist. Learn about what bills the ACLU-MN is tracking, be informed as they move through the legislature, and learn more about how you can get involved.
The tentative schedule is as follows:
- Friday, February 23 at 10:30 a.m.
- Friday, March 23 at 10:30 a.m.
- Friday, April 20 at 10:30 a.m.
- Friday, May 18 at 10:30 a.m.
- Friday, June 1 at 10:30 a.m.
Facebook Live sessions may change due to legislative calendar. Check back here for any updates to the schedule. Follow us at @aclumn to for these and other Facebook Live events.