You’ll hear from an outstanding group of speakers, including:
- Representative John Lewis, member of Congress and former Chairman of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC)
- Senator Elizabeth Warren, member of Congress
- Cecile Richards, president of Planned Parenthood Federation of America and Planned Parenthood Action Fund
- Patrisse Cullors, co-founder of Black Lives Matter
- Bryan Stevenson, founder and executive director of the Equal Justice Initiative
You’ll also receive training to become an even more effective changemaker and activist in your community – and meet with your members of Congress to put your advocacy skills to work. You’ll connect with other ACLU members from around the country to exchange ideas and plot our next moves to fight for our rights and freedoms. Read more about the conference on the National ACLU website.
To submit an application to join ACLU of Minnesota on a bus to Washington, D.C., please e-mail Jana Kooren at email@example.com.
If you are NOT interested in joining ACLU-MN on a bus to Washington, D.C. and/or do not meet the age requirements, you can register for the conference on your own at the National ACLU conference website.