Click here to apply for an internship in the Operations Department.
For 100 years, the ACLU has worked to defend and expand the civil rights and constitutional liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and laws of the United States. As the ACLU’s Minnesota affiliate (ACLU-MN), our work as a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization with more than 40,000 local members includes protecting and advancing the civil rights and civil liberties of all Minnesotans (including women, people of color, indigenous people, people with disabilities, and those that identify as LGBTQ) through litigation, legislation, and community engagement.
Interns will gain experience by:
• Helping ensure efficient office operations and administration.
• Facilitating communications, and meeting coordination.
• Engaging and communicating with community partners.
• Performing other administrative duties as assigned.
This internship is a good fit for someone who:
• Has a passion for civil liberties and office administration.
• Is interested in gaining experience with operations in the nonprofit sector.
• Has a passion for systems and processes.
• Possesses strong organizational skills and likes paying intense attention to details.
Please Note: In accordance with the ACLU-MN's COVID-19 Policy, ACLU-MN requires all persons working in person to provide a valid COVID vaccination card to retain on record. ACLU-MN internships can be performed both remotely and/or in-person, which is up to the supervising staff.
To sign-up to volunteer, become a member, donate, or follow us on social media, please visit our website aclu-mn.org.