Make an online tax-deductible gift to the ACLU-MN Foundation
BECOME A MONTHLY DONOR >>
Become a card-carrying member or renew your membership online. You may also download a printable membership form (PDF).
Make an online gift in honor or in memory of a special person or event. You may also download a printable tribute form (PDF).
Support the ACLU-MN with a gift of stock.
Include the ACLU in your estate planning. Contact Carol at 651.529.1695.
GIVE OVER THE PHONE >>
Call Molly at 651.529.1696
MAIL A CHECK >>
A printable donation form is helpful but not required.
2300 Myrtle Avenue, Suite 180
St. Paul, MN 55114
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
- You can donate to us at work through the United Way. When making your pledge:
- Provide list the American Civil Liberties Union of Minnesota Foundation, 2300 Myrtle Ave, Suite 180, St. Paul, MN 55114 to ensure that your designated gift goes to the right agency—many have similar names.
- Submit designation information at the time of the pledge.
- See if your current or former employer matches contributions.
- Carol Stoddart, Director of Development: 651.529.1695 or email@example.com
- Molly Miller Mons, Development Associate: 651.529.1696 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The ACLU of Minnesota is comprised of the ACLU-MN and the ACLU-MN Foundation. The ACLU-MN Foundation is the arm of the ACLU-MN that conducts our litigation and communication efforts. Gifts to the ACLU-MN Foundation are tax-deductible to the donor to the extent permissible by law. Click here to learn more about the distinction between the two organizations.