Promvongsa given $60,000 for his abuse
- Officers must submit forms detailing their use of force within five days of the incident.
- The report must be reviewed by a superior officer who is required to review all available video and incident reports before signing off on the use of force.
- Ending the practice of supervisors on scene approving use of force.
- Annual review of use of force reports by the chief of police.
- Disciplining any officer who is deceptive in reporting, delays reporting, or does not file a report.