- Register to vote. Eligible voters can register online or by mail before Election Day, or register in person at their polling place on Election Day, with an approved form of ID and proof of residence.
- Make a voting plan. Choose the best way for you to exercise your power:
- Vote early with an absentee ballot. Mail your absentee ballot in early -- it has to be received by Election Day. Or drop it off in person.
- Vote in person, either early or on Election Day.
- Planning to vote in person? Here’s what you need to know:
Check your voter registration status online beforehand.
Bring accepted ID and proof of residence if you need to register the day you vote.
Remember to wear a mask and practice social distancing.