We are not currently looking for individuals interested in an internship opportunity in our Volunteer Department.
This internship is an opportunity to learn more about volunteer management and event planning.
Interns will gain experience by:
• Assisting with the management of the ACLU-MN volunteers.
• Assisting with planning volunteer events, campaigns, and projects.
• Engaging and communicating with volunteers and community partners.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
This internship is a good fit for someone who:
• Has a passion for civil liberties and volunteers.
• Is interested in gaining experience with volunteer management in the nonprofit sector.
• Has a passion for systems and processes.
• Possesses strong organizational skills and likes paying intense attention to details.
Please Note: In accordance with the ACLU-MN's COVID-19 Policy, ACLU-MN requires all persons working in person to provide a valid COVID vaccination card to retain on record. ACLU-MN internships can be performed both remotely and/or in-person, which is up to the supervising staff.
To sign-up to volunteer, become a member, donate, or follow us on social media, please visit our website aclu-mn.org.